Such a rating is constantly maintained by the popular resource GSMArena. Guys look at the statistics, figuring out which devices are most interested in readers and potential buyers of gadgets.
Thus, a list of the 10 most popular devices is formed. Among them may be those models that are not yet available for purchase, but are only announced or discussed on the network on various rumours and information leaks, but arouse curiosity among technology lovers.
At the moment, only the Chinese are represented in the rating, the Koreans are represented only by Samsung, and there was also one position for the Apple iPhone.
As a result, in early April, the following devices are of the greatest interest to the public.
We constantly publish such news on Telegram. Subscribe to the channel so you don’t miss anything 😉
- Samsung Galaxy A53 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 (was in 3rd place)
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G (was in 4th place)
- Xiaomi Black Shark 5 Pro (newbie list)
- OnePlus 10 Pro (newbie list)
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G (was in 2nd place)
- Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro 5G (newbie list)
- Xiaomi 12 Pro (was in 6th place)
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max (was in 10th place)
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G (was in 9th place)
Are you using any of these or perhaps you would like to get hold of one of them? You can discuss the advantages and attractiveness of gadgets in the comments.