Battery Alarm Notifier is a new app that will notify you when your smartphone’s battery status changes. In this article, we’ll talk about what it does and how to use it.
What is a battery notification?
Battery Alarm Notifier monitors the charging status and reports:
- if the phone reaches a battery level below or above a certain value.
- when you plug in the charger or when it disconnects from the charger.
It has a simple user interface and you can configure it to play an audio file, a ringtone from your device or even an audio clip with text-to-speech conversion! You can set a sleep mode in which the app is disabled, make it ignore the system audio profile, and more. The app is compatible with the latest versions of Android.
How do I use the battery notification?
You have to click on the “Add New Alarm Clock” button in the bottom right corner of the Battery Alarm Notifier app. This will add a new alarm clock. You can change this alarm clock using the menu that will appear next, and turn the alarm on or off. Battery Alarm Alert Start PageBattery Alarm Alert Home PageBattery Alarm Alert Service PanelBattery notification settingsBattery Notification Sleep Selector
Give the alarm a name, then select the desired charging setting. You can adjust the lower/higher values to your liking so that the app makes a sound when it reaches this level. In this article, we’ll select the “Charger connected” setting.
Then choose whether you want an audio file, a ringtone, or a text-to-speech clip. You can select an audio file on your device, a ringtone, or a custom clip to convert text to speech.
In this article, we’ll use the Audio File setting. Tap the audio file, grant permission to the app, and then, in your phone’s file picker, find the audio file you want to use.
After that, click the “Save” button in the lower right corner. If you did everything right, an entry should appear on your desktop with the title and charging status. The large red button also allows you to turn off the app manually.
There’s also a settings menu that can be accessed by clicking a gear on the home screen. Here’s a list of all the settings you can change and what they do. Battery notification settings
- Sleep mode: the application is configured in such a way that during the selected period it turns off itself and does not make any noise.
- Ignore System Audio Profile: As the name suggests, ignores your system’s audio profile, allowing the app to play the sound you choose when your phone is in vibration mode or without sound.
- Play sounds at maximum volume: Very clear, play the sound at the maximum available volume.
- Disconnect during the call: Disables the app during a call.
- Enable notification sound repetition: Makes sure that your alarm notifications can be repeated.