The company takes six months to update 21 models of the smartphone
Xiaomi continues to distribute MIUI 13 to its smartphones. In the first stage, the new version of the firmware on the global market received the current flagships and devices of the middle class, and it is completed. Now the company is embarking on a second wave of MIUI 13 adoption. A list of devices that will receive updates has been published and the timing of when this should happen has been announced.
Here is a list of smartphones that made it into the second wave of MIUI 13:
- Redmi 9, Redmi 9T, Redmi 9A, Redmi 9C, Redmi 9C NFC;
- Redmi Note 9, Redmi Note 9S, Redmi Note 9T;
- Redmi Note 10 5G, Redmi Note 10S;
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10, Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro, Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite;
- Xiaomi Mi 10, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G, Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro, Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite.
All of the above devices should receive an update to MIUI 13 in the second or third quarter of this year. This means that the second stage will last until October and the new version of the firmware may reach the bulk of the devices only by the end of the third quarter. At the same time, the company leaves itself room for manoeuvre, stating that the implementation schedule can be changed.
Subscribe to Techsblogger on Telegram channel.