MIUI hides a lot of options that go unnoticed. Among them is the ability to improve Internet access, which provides greater speed when connected via WiFi.
Thanks to the WiFi assistant that hides MIUI, we can make the Internet connection in our Xiaomi faster and more stable.
We can force MIUI to give priority to the selected application. It will get all the bandwidth.
How to improve the speed of Internet access?
To improve the speed of Internet access on Xiaomi, Redmi or POCO, we must first activate WiFi Assistant and then go to other settings. To do this, perform the following steps:
- Select Settings > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi Assistant.
- After activating the WiFi Assistant, proceed to activate the extreme mode so that it gives priority to the application you are using.
After the changes are applied, you need to deactivate the MIUI settings that cause interference with the WiFi connection. To do this, you need to:
- Go to Settings and search for Search.
- After that, enter the option called “Search for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth”.
- Once inside, deactivate the “Search for Bluetooth devices” option.
Finally, let’s move on to deactivating another MIUI parameter that can create conflicts and reduce the speed of Internet access:
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi Assistant.
- Once inside, we deactivate the “Automatically select the best networks” option.