Samsung has started distributing the proprietary One UI 4.1 shell based on the Android 12 operating system for the budget Galaxy M11 smartphone. So far, the update is available only for Vietnamese users, but it will soon appear in other countries as well. In addition to all the new features, the firmware includes the June Android security patch.
- MIUI 14 Update for POCO X3 Pro
- Rating of satisfaction with smartphones
- Confessions of a Xiaomi fan: why I love MIUI and will not switch to pure Android
- Samsung Galaxy S23 announcement live stream at Unpacked 2023
- Five MIUI themes that you can download to Xiaomi, Redmi or POCO
Recall that the Galaxy M11 released more than two years ago is equipped with a 5000 mAh battery, a 6.4-inch display with HD+ resolution and an embedded 5 MP front camera, an eight-core processor, 3 or 4 GB of RAM, 32 or 64 GB of internal memory, the main camera with three modules with a resolution of 13, 5 and 2 MP, support for 15W fast charging and a USB-C port.