1. Change the launch animation with this MIUI setting
When you turn on your Xiaomi smartphone, you are greeted by a simple startup animation. In the MIUI Themes app, you have the option to change the launch animation to a more attractive one. Here’s what you should do:
- Open the Themes app.
- Tap your profile icon.
- Go to “Customize Theme”.
- Click Select Animation or Upload Image.
- Choose the animation you like the most.
2. Hide your apps for more privacy
No one likes it when their privacy is invaded. Xiaomi knows this very well. There’s a special feature hidden inside the Security app that you can use to hide any app on your desktop.
Apps remain out of sight and your personal information remains safe. Now, if you want to open one of these hidden apps, just zoom out from the desktop. How to hide apps:
- Open the Security app.
- In the Special Features section, click Hide Apps.
- Select the apps you want to hide.
3. Remove people from your photos with this MIUI setting
Gallery your Xiaomi, Redmi or POCO fascinating features. An example is the Delete tool in a photo editor. It allows you to remove objects and lines from photos as well as people.
The latter category is not available on all devices. If you’re curious to know how to activate it, here are the steps you should follow:
- Open the Gallery app.
- Click on the photo and click Edit.
- Go to the “Delete” function.
- Select Remove People. The system automatically detects objects in a photo. Click on the person you want to remove from the photo and the editor will immediately delete it by filling the space with the cloning effect.